Help Translating MPCStar
As the users of MPCStar are worldwide and speak different languages, developers of MPCStar are not capable to provide every kind of language that users speak, hence the BBComet Translation Center is created as a platform for our users to help translating MPCStar in two ways: online and offline.
Supported Languages: 10 Languages
Translate MPCStar Online in BBComet Translation Center
Please refer to the next section for off-line translation.
Register/login your account at first and then continue.
Open MPCStar (referred as tigerplayer) translation project in BBComet.
Click on the language you'd like to translate.
Click on the .po file to start editing, or upload your own .po file.
Enter your new translation in the form and then click on the suggest
button. The translations you suggest or submit will be saved in BBComet and merged in the next version of MPCStar.
Translate MPCStar Offline in BBComet Translation Center
1. Download and install Poedit:
Modified version (download
) with the following improvements:
Displays “Message Context” for each message, besides “Original String” and “Translation”.
Sorts messages by “Message Context” by default.
Sorts messages by “Translation” if it opens a PO file while pressing Ctrl key.
Supports update of all PO files in a project using POT file.
2. Download the MPCStar language file for a particular language from BBComet.
3. Open the language file with Poedit.
4. The translation can be verified by copy and paste the language file to the “lang” subfolder of MPCStar, and switch to that language from Tools → Options → Language.
5. The PO file can then be uploaded to BBComet after verification.
6. The translation will be uploaded to BBComet and appear in the next version of MPCStar.
- Next Page
- Main Index