The default folder to save snapshots and thumbnails can be set at Options → Play → Default folder to save snapshots
A: Yes you can. Go to Options, and select Lyrics from the left side, you’ll be able to change color and font of lyrics there.
A: There are 3 reasons why lyrics are not showing up:
1) Since lyrics are searched and obtained online, if your PC isn’t connected to the internet, CometPlayer won’t be able to find the lyrics for your songs. Hence please ensure you’re connected to internet.
2) Lyrics are searched based on the information of the song, namely the title and the performer, hence if the title and performer are incorrect, CometPlayer won’t be able to find the matching lyrics. To edit the file information, you can right-click the song in playlist, and validate the title and artist in the pop-up window, then press “save to file” after change.
3) As all the lyrics are from online resources, sometimes there is no resource for particular songs. So nothing can be done to help in this case.
A: There are 2 ways to change the album cover:
1) Right-click the song you want to change the cover, select “File Info”, then press “Album cover”, next press “add” and select from your own files. Remember to “save file” after change.
2) Just left-click the song, drag and drop the picture to the album cover space in playlist.
If you’re unable to change the album cover for some of your songs, it is because the current version only supports album cover replacement for mp3 format audio files, hence you will not be able to change the album cover of songs other than mp3 format.
A: Right-click the player panel and select “options”, select “Hotkeys” on the left side of the pop-up window, then follow the instructions on the right side.